I’ve been struggling for a bit now to really understand the significance of “cards” as a new unit … read more »
Here’s a collection of links I’ve recently enjoyed. All links address the topic/notion of optimal or ‘peak’ performance.
I’m hoping to post more of these regularly and I’m borrowing the format from The Big Picture.
- What is the blue light from our screens really doing to our eyes? (Gigaom)
- Mauboussin: Untangling Skill and Luck (Riholtz)
- 3 Simple Things That Will Make You 10% Happier (Bakadesuyo)
- Tim Ferriss Interviews Kevin Kelly (Fourhourworkweek)
- Paul Graham on Money vs. Wealth: How to Get Rich (Brain Pickings)
- Tyler Tervooren’s Strategy for Becoming Comfortable with Risk (Chrisguillebeau)
In an interview with Semil Shah, Keith Rabois remarks that he (Rabois) worries startup talent has become too … read more »
I watched a recent Stocks and Scotch video featuring Howard Lindzon, Felix Salmon, Henry Blodget and two others … read more »