Here’s a collection of links I’ve recently enjoyed. All links address the topic/notion of optimal or ‘peak’ performance.
I’m hoping to post more of these regularly and I’m borrowing the format from The Big Picture.
- What is the blue light from our screens really doing to our eyes? (Gigaom)
- Mauboussin: Untangling Skill and Luck (Riholtz)
- 3 Simple Things That Will Make You 10% Happier (Bakadesuyo)
- Tim Ferriss Interviews Kevin Kelly (Fourhourworkweek)
- Paul Graham on Money vs. Wealth: How to Get Rich (Brain Pickings)
- Tyler Tervooren’s Strategy for Becoming Comfortable with Risk (Chrisguillebeau)