Here are the week’s posts I enjoyed that all speak to performance or entrepreneurial performance.
If I missed anything great – leave a comment or tweet me a link for next week.
- Get Over Your Fear of Sales (HBR)
- The History of Cognitive Overload (FarnamStreet)
- How Should a 22 Year Old Invest His/Her Times? (Quora)
- Reboot.io Podcast with Derek Flanzraich (Reboot.io)
- Four Things Millionaires Do (Bakadesuyo)
- What Everyone Reads (SethGodin)
- Why I Hope to Die at 75 (Atlantic)
- Uber & Entrepreneurial Psychology (SemilShah)
- Cultivate a Culture of Confidence (HBR)
- Anthony Bourdain’s Life Advice (Men’sJournal)
Quote via Anthony Bourdain:
After Kitchen Confidential came out, I was 44. I was uninsured, I was broke and I was dunking fries into a fast food fryer.
I understood that I got a pretty lucky break here and that it was statistically unlikely to happen again.
I’ve been pretty careful about not f@cking up the opportunities that have comes since.